SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd ("Company","We" or "US") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy
This policy describes the privacy practices of the company. Including the types of information, we may collect that you provide voluntarily and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the "Apps"), whether you may download from this Website or another site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our software applications for any source.
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our "Social Media Pages").
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us.
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any of our affiliates and subsidiaries
All of the above are referred to as "Touchpoints"
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party who is not an affiliate or subsidiaries, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Company’s service (online or offline), or viewing any digital or printed works of the Company, after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Policy on Users who are considered Minors/Children
Our services are not intended for children who are not of legal working age according to the governing laws of the country of citizenship and the country of employment.
Under no circumstances should a user who is under the age of 16 years enroll as user or engage with the Company in any way.
If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, or considered a minor dependent on parental or guardian consent to engage in work activities, then you must get the consent prior to accepting working opportunities. Some personal information, because of the sensitive nature, will require consent for legal guardians before the minor can proceed with Company services. Any data that a minor voluntarily provides as the user is used to benefit the user in getting connected with work.
You must attest that you have received such permission when you complete registration for service, stating that "I am a minor between the ages of 16 and 18 years and have permission from my legal guardian to participate in services from the Company."
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under legal working age without verification of parental consent, we will delete all of the users information. If we have reason to believe that any user is under the of 16, the account will immediately be deleted along with any user information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about potential users and registered users through our Touchpoints including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our services and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Touchpoints may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any Touchpoint. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Touchpoints and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our software.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches, improve the accuracy of match results.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
The company does not sell advertising or the access to our users information.
However, while we apply every reasonable preventive measure to secure our environment, there will always be assholes and we cannot control all cyber activities that can cause untended exposure to our user’s data.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We will use the information you voluntarily provide and that we have collected from you to enable us to display better user experience.
Retention of Your Information
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising: If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by notifying SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company: If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by out by notifying SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising: If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by notifying SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in writing to the address provided on the contact page of the website.
Data Across Boarders
SMEDC Services Pvt Ltd is global organization and provides a global service. Sharing data cross-border is essential to our Services so that can provide the same high-quality service wherever you are in the world. As a result, we will, subject to law, transfer Personal Data and Other Data collected in connection with the Services, to entities in countries where data protection standards may differ from those in the country where you reside. By using our services you understand that we transfer your Personal Data globally.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries will be entitled to access your Personal Data.
Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here